Love Starts After Nikkah Chapter 16

 

Love Starts after Nikkah Chapter 16


The novel revolves around a love story that blooms among the offensive play of fate. It is the story of a fragile yet strong girl, Saba. and, it is the tale of a man with a soft heart but a cruel past. Fate bonds them together and things fall apart. Will love bloom among that destruction?


Read the novel to find it!


Previous Links:

















Do share your reviews with me in the comment section!

The next Chapter will come on next Saturday!

Follow me on Instagram to remain updated about the chapters, and get sneak peeks too.

Follow me on Pinterest to enjoy the aesthetics of Saba and Sahir!

Follow me on Facebook to remain updated about the blog!

Comments

  1. Assalamualaikum laiba thank you for the beautiful chapter. Finally a step towards positivity.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Walaikum Assalam! Thanks for the review.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi ! There's a small request it would be better if you could post 2 chapters a week . I really love the way you write .

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! But, I am sorry, it is not possible. I try to give you a quality chapter, and it needs some time.

      Delete
    2. I understand 😞🥺

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts